- Sales & Revenue
- To drive the business operations to achieve sales & revenue for the Organisation
- Projects Management (Programmes/Courses/Events)
- Manage the marketing and publicity of projects via websites and social media etc.
- Follow up with individuals and corporate for successful closure of projects
- Manage the registrations, logistics, invoicing and payments
- Manage resources and manpower to ensure smooth running of events
- Client Relationship Management
- Developing and sustaining client relationships
- Expand and manage clientele information via the CRM software
- Other secondary or ad-hoc responsibilities
- Diploma or Degree in any discipline
- Experience in Sales/Events management
- Experience in using CRM software an advantage
- Social media / marketing experience will be an advantage
- Passion in outdoors and would like to ignite the passion in others
- Meticulous and able to respond promptly to requests
- Service oriented and able to engage clients
- Adaptable and react well to changes for effective solutions
- Able to work independently
- Conscientious and detailed oriented to produce quality work
- Able to multi-task and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Understand corporate etiquette and professional in business dealings
- Good client relations management skills
Adventure Learning Officer/FAcilitator
The Adventure Learning Officer Associate Programme is designed to firstly develop Adventure Learning FAcilitators, and cultivate the next generation of leaders within our organisation. In addition to developing and applying learning strategies, the selected candidate will experience different aspects of the business as part of Team Leadership Challenge (TLC).
What we look out for in FOCUS Adventure Management Associate:
- A bachelor’s degree of any field
- Outstanding track record in leadership
- Eloquence in English and preferably a second language
You will undertake significant responsibilities from the start of your programme and resolve real-time challenges on the ground. At certain times, you will be required to think on your feet and provide with immediate solutions to solve critical problems on hand. FOCUS Adventure will enrol you into courses and trainings to build up an extensive range of technical skills and core competencies required as a professional facilitator and management officer in the organisation. The trainings required range from sea based Power Pleasure Craft Driving License (PPDCL) to facilitation workshops such as SPOT on Facilitation. Additionally, you will also be required to work on your leadership role based on your selected function (ie: Business Development, Human Resource Development, etc) that can help you gain new perspectives and knowledge through action learning.
We aspire to grow management associates into an all-rounder officer who is able to drive projects, lead adventure expeditions, and conduct adventure learning programmes and workshops. Your growth and performance will play a huge part in the company’s success.
Progression in FOCUS Adventure is limitless. We adopt the no-ceiling approach where your progression is solely based on your capabilities and potential. Through the multifaceted roles and responsibilities assigned to you, you will definitely gain in-depth knowledge that will help achieve your goals with us. Learning does not stop upon reaching a specific role; the organisation will constantly put you through new challenges and training programmes for you to excel further and grow with us along the way.